Who Can Sign Up?
The Competition is for the Virgin Islands residences which include:
- St. Thomas
- St. Croix
- St. John
- Water Island
- Jos Van Dyke
- Virgin Gorda
Winner Takes All!!!
- Win up to $5,000 Cash
- Single Deal with Label and Distribution (LP Records / Major Label)
- Star in the new Voices of the Islands Reality Show
- Celebrity features and opening performance dates
- A Music Video
- A round trip to USA (City/State TBA) with accommodations and Limousine service
- Platinum Studio Single Recordings (2 – 3 Songs)
- Platinum Producer Assistance
- Grammy Winning Song Writer Assistance
- Online and Industry Marketing
Sign Up! – To become a contestant fill the online application.
Competitions July 19,
2014 5PM Until
Semifinal July 20th, 2014 5PM Until
At B.C.B Auditorium - St.
Thomas, US Virgin Islands
are on St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. with special priced boat transportation
from Tortola and St. Croix via Native Son Ferry for BVI and St. Croix
attendees and contestants.
Grand Finale July 23, 2014 8:00PM
Thomas, US Virgin Islands
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions (Virgin Islands Idol & Voices of the Islands)
- Content submitted is subject to LP Entertainment’s approval. LP
Entertainment reserves the right to reject or cancel any Applicant,
content, advertisement, insertion, space reservation, or position
commitment at any time and for any reason deemed necessary. Content that
could be mistaken as news or other non-advertising material must be
clearly marked “Advertisement.” LP Entertainment reserves the right to
add any such notation above and/or below any content submitted.
- Applicant positioning is at the discretion of LP Entertainment.
- LP Entertainment reserves the right to convert content into print
advertisements and digital products, to include them in electronic
databases and other versions of the publication, and to make them
available through the Internet or through other sources.
- The Applicant assumes liability for all content published by LP
Entertainment via their submission. The Applicant grants LP
Entertainment the right and license to use, reproduce, transmit, and
distribute all creative materials supplied by or on behalf of the
Applicant, including, without limitation, all text, graphics, logos,
videos, music, illustrations, and photographs (the “Creative”).
Contestant represents and warrants that: (i) it has all the necessary
rights in the Creative; (ii) the Creative does not violate any
applicable law or regulation; and (iii) the Creative does not violate or
infringe upon any third-party right in any manner or contain any
material or information that is defamatory, libelous, slanderous; that
violates any person’s right of publicity, privacy or personality; or
that may otherwise result in any tort, injury, damage, or harm to any
person. The Applicant acknowledges that LP Entertainment is relying on
the foregoing representations and warranties.
- Content may not contain references or links to other commercial,
jobs or services, nor inappropriate or offensive material. (Nudity,
- The Applicant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold LP Entertainment
and its respective officers, directors, and employees harmless from and
against any and all expenses and losses of any kind (including
reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred on the basis of a breach
of any of the foregoing representations and warranties or in connection
with any claim arising from or related to any content supplied by the
Applicant, including, but not limited to, claims of copyright or
trademark infringement and claims of libel or invasion of privacy.
- Applicants submissions not received by the closing deadline will not
be accepted LP Entertainment. LP Entertainment will not be responsible
for errors appearing in content that are submitted. The Applicant is
responsible for checking the accuracy of the content.
- Cancellations or changes in content must be received via email by the deadline date.
- LP Entertainment is not liable for delays in delivery and/or
non-delivery of content in the event of an Act of God or any condition
beyond the control of LP Entertainment.
- For online advertising, LP Entertainment shall not be liable to the
Applicant for any technical malfunction, computer error or loss of data,
or other injury, damage, or disruption to content or Web sites, that is
beyond the control of LP Entertainment. LP Entertainment has no
obligation to detect the presence of any computer virus, Trojan horse,
time bomb, worm, or other technology or software causing damage to end
users’ computers in any content received from Applicant.
- Unless specifically agreed to in writing by LP Entertainment, these
VI Idol Applicant Submission Terms and Conditions shall supersede and
control any contrary provisions of VI Idol Terms and Conditions.
- Applicant agree that any further Engagements offered as a result of
this submission, whether from LP Entertainment or any other client or
potential clients, shall be negotiated through LP Entertainment. Failure
to adhere to this will result in the applicant being invoiced
- No performance during this engagement shall recorded, copied,
reproduced, transmitted, or disseminated in any manner or by any means
now known or later developed without the written permission of LP
- Applicant shall be responsible for any damage or theft to their
possessions that may occur during the time that their possessions are
located on premises of engagements.
- In the unlikely event of an accident or loss or injury or damage to
Applicant, Applicant acknowledges that LP Entertainment will not be
liable for any direct or indirect loss, injury or damage caused to
Applicant. Applicant confirms that Applicant do not know or have any
medical condition that Applicant may suffer from which might have the
effect or could result in injury to the Applicant and others.
Photograph, Audio & Video Release
Applicant hereby grant permission to the rights of Applicant image,
likeness and sound of Applicant voice as recorded on audio or video tape
without payment or any other consideration. Applicant understands that
Applicant image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or
distributed and waives the right to inspect or approve the finished
product wherein Applicant likeness appears. Additionally, Applicant
waives any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related
to the use of Applicant image or recording. Applicant also understands
that this material may be used in diverse settings within an
unrestricted geographic area.
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
- All Virgin Islands Idol purposes
- All Voices of the Islands purposes
- All LP Entertainment purposes
- Broadcast, Online, Radio and Television purposes
- Marketing, Advertising, Merchandising and Promotional purposes
- Educational purposes
By submitting this Application, Applicant understands this permission
signifies that photographic or video recordings of Applicant may be
electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public setting.
Applicant will be consulted about the use of the photographs or video recording for any purpose other than those listed above.
There is no time limit on the validity of this submission nor is
there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be
This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the purposes listed on this document only.
By submitting this Application Applicant acknowledges that Applicant
have completely read and fully understand the above Terms and Conditions
and agree to be bound thereby. Applicant hereby releases any and all
claims against LP Entertainment and any person or organization utilizing
this material for the above purposes.